For three nights you will be based in a cosy, traditional, West Cork former farmhouse, located on the Wild Atlantic Way overlooking the picturesque Toehead Bay, with views out over the sea. From here, the flash of the Fastnet Lighthouse can be seen, marking the last rock of Irish land, before the next landfall of America.
The Yellow House is quality assured to Fáilte Ireland's Welcome Standard, and will provide a special West Cork welcome. This home-from-home cottage has a cosy sitting room has inviting woodburning stove to relax around during the evenings. The bedroom accommodation* will be either a double/twin room with en-suite facilities (this room has a minimum occupancy of two - so bring a partner/friend!) or a single room with shower room (this room has the option of an additional person sharing a double). Meals will be taken in the bright dining room adjacent to the kitchen.
All meals are included and the home-cooked food will be local West Cork produce wherever possible.
This will consist of:
- Full Irish Breakfast with tea or coffee each morning, providing a hearty start to the day (Lighter options are available on request)
- Lunches at the cottage on the first and last day
- Seasonally appropriate picnic lunches on two further days
- Relaxed home dining, or local pub food on two nights (alcoholic drinks extra)
- Final night, farewell meal in local restaurant (alcohlic drinks and menu supplements extra)
- Tea and coffee available throughout the weekend
*More information is available on The Yellow House website